Thursday 20 February 2014

View my Pintrest page to see all products made from Pin Me Up Ireland

Hi Pinnies,

I wanted to share my link for my Pintrest page here as its the easiest place to view the variety of products Pin Me Up Ireland has to offer! Plus its really colourful and funky so it is definately worth a look. Here is the link: http://www.pinterest.com/hazelbreen/pin-me-up-ireland/

Here are some screen shots from it:






And another :)


Pin Me Up Ireland is owned by me and all products you see are designer by me unless stated otherwise. I make Pin Up Girl and Rockabilly style wire headbands in a variety of prints and fabrics. I make hair bows, dicky bows, shoe clips, unusual tees that I screen print or hand paint on aswell as customising the shape for  a funky new look. I do a variety of clothing and accessories aswell as customizing clothes.

I recently started screen printing on T-shirts which is very exciting and can take orders for personalized tees and headbands. I will be doing Hens and Stags headbands and tees in the near future as it will be a one stop shop to get your outfits for you and your friends with whatever slogan and design you like.

I hope you enjoy the pintrest page. I am also on facebook www.facebook.com/pinmeupireland and twitter @pinmeupireland. I am on Asos Marketplace and Etsy and you can view the Pin Me Up Ireland website here www.pinmeupireland.com

If you like what you see please feel free to share the love :D thank you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment